Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

Wow

Your style is pure awesomeness. This is art. Im glad there are still ppl on Newgrounds who aren t making senseless mainstreamcrap.

TheBoogley responds:

Hey! Some of my best friends are senseless mainstream crap :D

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Well well

The voiceacting is REALLY amazing and I like your animation style. It's far from perfect and thats where it gets its charme from. I like it!

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Well, well...

The art is good so is the sound and synch. The animation itself is very good but there is still room to get better. The worst thing about it is the plot. It's so... hmm, Im lacking of words. In Germany you would say something like "sucked out" or... worn out. It's so old and unoriginal, always the same mighty powers knights of whatever thingy. Well, I just don't like it. Gave it a 5 though - for the art and the work.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

Well well

Heh well, not bad. But as a beginner I just have to say that you can learn all this stuff just by playing around with macromedia ... it s really simple ^^. If you can work with Paint, you ll be able to work with macromedia as well. But nice job, guess there are ppl who could need this. 4

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Of course you can (thats how i learned it)
But some people dont seem to be good at learning things that way, thats why i make tutorials

Frustration++ Frustration++

Nice

Very nice dude. Well, the game is nothing special but I like Mario hahahahaha ^^